CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
A fun challenge using Cricut images to expand your creativity!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Challenge #19/ Blop Hop Winner

Happy Friday!  Thanks to everyone that help make our 1st blog hop a big success.  Welcome to all our new followers.  The entries were pretty awesome for Challenge #18, and our winner seleted by random.org is Esther!!  Congrats, you will be entered into the monthly drawing:)  Please join us this week, we love looking at your great creations!

Remember, Joy over at Joy's Life is our sponsor for the month of March!  So, this month's drawing is for a set of Joy's Life Yummy Pun stamps!!!  Thanks so much Joy, please stop by and check out her awesome line of stamps!!!! 

The winner of the Spring Bling Blog Hop is tjscrappin!  CONGRATS, she is the winner of the "Simply Charmed" cart, please email us your address!!!!!

tjscrappin said...


I'm a new follower, and still pretty new to the whole blogging world. The Hop looks pretty fun, and thought I would try it out. Thanks for the candy, I have wanted this cart for a while now.

On to Challenge #19:
Catridge:Create-a-Critter
Page: 50



Here is inspiration from our fantastic design team:







Use Create-a-Critter pg. 50 images only to create a project!
Post no later than Wednesday, March 30th by 11:59pm (EST)
HAVE FUN!!!!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

15 comments:

Esther said...

Yeahhhh! Woo Hoo! Thanks so much I am super excited!
Thank you so so much!

jessica said...

I just got this cart and I LOVE it!! Thanks for the challenge

Melissa said...

I just got my cricut about a week ago and this is my first challenge! Thanks, this was a lot of fun!

Sarah said...

I am a new follower and I'm already in love with your challenges! Stop by and check out the card I did for your challege!
Sarah
http://sarahvaitstamps.blogspot.com

Shorty Creations said...

I'm a new follower and this challenge was fun! Thanks :)

Diane's Place said...

This is my favorite cartridge. Thanks for the challenge...

Rhonda Emery said...

had fun with this one so glad for the dt to give me some ideas and inspiration.

keshapooh said...

This was lots of fun, thanks for allowing us to share.

comopark1886 said...

I believe this is the first challenge from your blog I have entered. Looking forward to more!
comopark@roadrunner.com
http://comopark1886.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

I had a lot of fun playing along....looking forward to more challenges!
Sherrie K.
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

marg0006 said...

I really enjoyed making this card. It was my first time dong such a cute dinosaur. Thanks!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Fun, fun, great cards DT!! Thanks for another great challenge :)

Debbie said...

thanks again for another fun challenge they have been helping me in so many ways, these challenges keep me so inspired and keep me going so thanks a bunch! Hugs Debbie
Debbiewilson62@comcast.net

lovemypaper said...

Thanks again for a chance to follow a long with your challenges.

DIANA L. said...

I love all the designs. I finished mine today unfortunately I wrote down the wrong date for the end of the challenge. Check it out anyway if you get a chance. I love theses challenges


http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2011/03/thursday_31.html

Post a Comment

>