CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
A fun challenge using Cricut images to expand your creativity!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Challenge # 18

Happy Friday!  Thanks for being with us again this week.  Wow, great cards for last week's card challenge.  We're so excited to see your cards and visit your blogs.  Before we get to this week's challenge let's take care of business.  Our winner of last week's challenge as chosen by random.org is Dilsaver Designs!  Congratulations, you are entered into the March drawing.

Remember, Joy over at Joy's Life is our sponsor for the month of March!  So, this month's drawing is for a set of Joy's Life Yummy Pun stamps!!!  Thanks so much Joy, please stop by and check out her awesome line of stamps!!!! 

Also, this Saturday (tomorrow), March 19th, please come back and join MAG in it's very first Spring Bling Blog Hop!!  We will be giving away a cartridge and awesome blog candy along the way!  So, come back tomorrow and join in the fun!!!

On to Challenge #18:
Catridge: Celebration
Page: 130/ booklet      pg. 71/cricutsearch.com



Here is inspiration from our great team:

Use Celebrations pg. 130 images only to create a project!
Post no later than Wednesday, March 23th by 11:59pm (EST)
HAVE FUN!!!!

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Auto-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

8 comments:

Christy said...

All 3 are adorable projects. Wish I could play along, but I don't have this cart. TFS!

Yoshiras time to craft said...

really cute projects girls.see you next week dont own this cart.

Robin said...

I have this cart! whoo hoo.. thanks for the great challenge.

(: (: Smiles :) :)

Robin thecricutscrapper

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I had so much fun with this one, great challenge! I love all your cards!!!

Debbie said...

thanks for such a fun challenge I would like to say thanks Melissa for visiting my blog so much and for your wonderful comments I would love to be on your DT some day thanks again Hugs Debbie

Amber J said...

I hope you like my card!

Esther said...

I had fun making a layout for this challenge and got it finished in the nick of time!! LOL

Tammy Schmitt said...

I guess I missed the deadline for this week. I'm new to this challenge. Could someone explain what Pg 71/cricutsearch.com means?

Post a Comment

>