CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
A fun challenge using Cricut images to expand your creativity!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Challenge# 8

We want to thank everyone for supporting us!  Wow, 8 days until Christmas, 2010 has been full of new friends, adventures and challenges!  This will be our last challenge for the year.  We will return Friday, January 7, 2011 with a fun, new challenge!

Our weekly winner is Dilsaver Designs.  Your name will be entered into our monthly  drawing, congratulations!!!     Remember, we are always on the lookout for new guest designers, you could be next!!!

On to this week's challenge #8! 

Cartridge:  Paper Doll Dress Up
Page:  48

Here are our designers awesome creations:


                                               Melissa


                                                Adrian

                                            Girlia





8 comments:

Besthobbyeva said...

Your projects are awesome. Very clever!! Thanks for yet another great challenge!!

scrapstampcrazy said...

I love your challenges!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I am not sure why my linky posted twice, the first one is wrong. I hope you are able to delete the first one. Sorry :( I was excited to see I had won, thanks for the chance. I think your challenges are fun!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Thanks for the challenge!

GabyCreates.com said...

Super cute creations ladies!!! Gaby

Just A Pac Rat said...

I don't have this cartridge either but I will be back for the January challenges, hopefully!

Everyone have a Happy Holiday!

circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

Lisa J said...

Wow! I hope you guys didn't think I had forgotten ya all lol..

Merry Christmas all!

Post a Comment

>